- To be one of the nation’s leading schools in Hospitality operations and Tourism by providing top-quality practical and theoretical higher education to students with an international learning experience through the help of the foundation of one of the best hospitality schools in the World.
- We aspire to train and produce skilled professionals for Hospitality and Tourism quality service personnel for both the East African and International Markets.
- To support youth by providing vocational training in the hospitality and tourism sector through high-quality education and internships throughout East Africa.
- In achieving our Mission and our Vision, QEHTI is guided by the following values:
- A driven Institute
- A team mentality – students to teachers
- A time conscious Institute
- A responsive and ethical Institute
- An education with xc and standards
- Uganda, ranked among the 20 poorest countries in the world, has major gaps in adequate educational infrastructure to train young adults out of secondary schooling. However, in recent years Uganda’s tourism has been growing at a fast paste and the need for quality skilled individuals to work as tourist guides and within hotels are booming.
- Being set in a rural area but close to numerous national parks in Uganda, Queens Elizabeth (20Km of Katojo), Rwenzori Mountain (50Km of Katojo), and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest (180Km of Katojo), places the QEHTI in the center of a tourist area.
- Furthermore, ACLEM foundation is to build an Eco-lodge “Attica Safari Camp” as one of the practical learning platforms and thus create a direct link between the training institution and the world of work. Students will be able to do choose to do their internships within different hotels around Uganda and East Africa.